1. Bring back Carol Schreiner!!!
2. Enjoyed the personal inspirational speaker.
3. Carol Schreiner's Wonder Woman Doesn't Live Her Anymore was a wonderful fresh perspective in helping to rebalance the daily pressures we live with.
4. Opening speaker was great.
5. It was nice to have a more humorous keynote speaker. She was a great speaker and her message really hit home.
6. It would be helpful to have more upbeat speakers like Carol Schreiner after lunch when everyone is sleepy.
7. Great meeting!!!
8. Carol Schreiner gave peppy, practical homespun advice.
9. The first speaker Friday morning was excellent. (Carol Dean, of course)
10. Carol Schreiner's presentation was uplifting on a personal note when right now items in my life are pretty down. Her insight and comments shed the thoughts that something has to be positive. While can't afford to see a therapist -she provided more therapy/insight than anyone in that profession could offer.
11. Good program. It was nice to have some humor!!
OKLAHOMA SENIOR GIRLS CAREER DAY